About Me

My photo
Irish, Geek, Hockey player. Loves Charity work, Spontaneity and a Challenge. Currently Conducting Academic Research into B2B Social Media use, more to follow...

Wednesday 7 October 2009

The loves of my life.......


Spotify... Reading... My morning commute... A good cup of tea... The smell of a misty morning... Hugs... Brushing my teeth... Running downhill... Feeling knackered after a good Hockey Session... Acoustic Music... Finding Money in my pocket... Strangers who smile... Reading a good book... Falling asleep for a brief few minutes when you shouldn't... Playing with watercolour washes... Stepping on crunchy leaves... Drinking water... A starry sky... Getting mail... Giggleloops... Listening to a good song really loud... Curling up with a hot water bottle... Waking up beside my boo... The days when I just don't care how I look... Being in the company of people I care about... A good conversation... Cooking something from scratch... Walking into a warm room... Friendly bus drivers... Sunshine... Hot showers... Fresh Linen... A good sneeze...

No comments:

Post a Comment