About Me

My photo
Irish, Geek, Hockey player. Loves Charity work, Spontaneity and a Challenge. Currently Conducting Academic Research into B2B Social Media use, more to follow...

Monday 5 October 2009

loada pish


You know those times when you go to the cinema.. you didn't even need to buy a drink and yet you still need to piss. And if you did get a mahoosive coke before going in, you're bladder is just about to explode all over the show. But you're a soldier and will hold on.


You MUST hold on.

Because this is a bloody good movie and you don't want to miss the key part. But you get to the point in your little charade where enough's enough. So you then turn into little Miss psychic. And you try to figure out where the plot is slowing down enough to make a quick exit for it. So you do it. You go, you pee, you conquer.. you miss the death scene. DAMMIT!

But you know what? there's an app for that... OK so me personally, I'm an anit-iphonerrrr. BUT this is fuckin brilliant. Check it out, go to RUNPEE and it will tell you WHEN you should pee, how long you have to pee, and what happened in the movie while you were peeing. Lucky for me, I don't have to have an iphone to use it, I'll check it out before I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment