About Me

My photo
Irish, Geek, Hockey player. Loves Charity work, Spontaneity and a Challenge. Currently Conducting Academic Research into B2B Social Media use, more to follow...

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Keeping on the toilet theme.............


Came across this photograph this morning on home-designing of a see-through toilet in London. From the outside it's simply a mirrored box. From the inside however, it's completely transparent: the user can see everything around them in panoramic glory.

Any of you get shy bladders in public? Can't stand the thought of the people around you hearing you pee? I dread to think of the absolute horror I'd feel using this majabber! Even thinking about it is putting me on edge..!!! Kinda reminds me of those dreams you get when you're suddenly naked. in public. and you didn't shave. LOVELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment