About Me

My photo
Irish, Geek, Hockey player. Loves Charity work, Spontaneity and a Challenge. Currently Conducting Academic Research into B2B Social Media use, more to follow...

Wednesday 9 February 2011

"What did you want to be when you were younger?"

I wanted to be many things. I spent most of my childhood dreaming I was a power ranger, but I couldn't write that in my class book so I just lied and said 'nurse' because my Mum was one. 

When I reached double figures I wanted to be a vet, because I loved animal hospital (Rolf harris not so much) but then when I  watched vets in practice, I found out just how many years that  would take, so I decided against that. 


During the  years after, I went from graphic designer, to interior designer, to law, to engineer, to product designer, to architect, back to engineer, and then finally decided on a role in business. 


(If I'm honest I'd still love to be that White Power Ranger though.. ) 

1 comment:

  1. when I was kid, I wanted to be pink ranger, but I was a dude, so I decide to choose red. :)

    ReplyDelete