About Me

My photo
Irish, Geek, Hockey player. Loves Charity work, Spontaneity and a Challenge. Currently Conducting Academic Research into B2B Social Media use, more to follow...

Friday 31 December 2010

Reflection

For me, 2010 was a strange year. I had no really major events (apart from stepping foot on US soil for the first time) but with regards to character building it was huge! My new years resolution last year was to become more assertive, start looking out for me, stop feeling bad for saying 'no' to people. And while it took me many months to make progress I think I’ve finally gotten somewhere. I finally came to the realisation that I constantly make the mistake for falling for guys I shouldn't, who make me feel like crap, and that’s a key reason for me feeling down about myself. But I finally know now who my friends are and that’s huge for me.

2011 will be a big year no matter what. Three 21st birthdays in the family and a 50th. My sister’s wedding, my graduation and finding my first real job. I can’t wait to graduate.

New Years resolution? ORGANISE MYSELF. STOP PROCRASTINATING. KNUCKLE DOWN AND FINISH WELL.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment