About Me

My photo
Irish, Geek, Hockey player. Loves Charity work, Spontaneity and a Challenge. Currently Conducting Academic Research into B2B Social Media use, more to follow...

Saturday 12 June 2010

errr...

It's been a verrrry long time since I posted here. I had great intentions... they all fell flat on their faces. It's not as if I'm going to resurrect it or anything. I just need to tilt my chin up from my hanging in shame and make it look like I'm making an effort.

What I will post though, is the company I am working for, Backup Direct, have recently sponsored one of the Lions of Bath.. Lions - a public art event inspired by the successful King Bladud's Pigs 2008. Named 'Killerbyte' we were lucky to have acclaimed local artist Simon Spilsbury to produce and paint the design on our lion, which will be displayed at Bath Spa Railway Station for the next three months.

Check it out.. AWESOME! 


Simon Spilsbury's Lion of Bath from Simon Spilsbury on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment